Awarding the people who live in the moment,
The noble who write and capture the best in life,
The bold who reminded us what really mattered -
Savoring the experience of quality time.
Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video recorded.
Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and winners notify them the great news.
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humor. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Get an idea from the great acceptance speeches, compiled in MomentMatters.com/Speech
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable in MomentMatters.com/Award
- [Your speech goes here]
THE WINNERS OF THE BEST MOMENT AWARD ARE:
- Shaheen for “Fortunate Leaves: Fifth Study“
- Rawan for “TURNING 18 TMW????“
- Ryan for “INSIDE AND OUT: A NOTE ON SELF-REFLECTION“
- Jenny Ebermann for “The fight for attention in communication“
- Sean Cooke for “Lost In The Woods“
- Jae for “Eat, Pray, Love“
- JUBILEE JOURNEY for “Soul Blockers: Overcoming Fear“
- Hot Rod Cowgirl for “Blessings That Fill Your Heart With Gratitude“
- Aja for “My Valentine’s Day“
- Long Live Go for “Attachment Parenting is mutual – finally getting a little space“
- Sarah for “Novel Writing Winter (NWW) 2013: one month to go“
- Christopher Michael Hall for “Wordless Wednesday – Daddy said, “no!”
- Shaun for “Sharing your heart with others“
- Paul Davis for “Confidence: My story is awesome“
- Birdie for “Spiralling, not Linear“
Don’t forget to celebrate with your followers! Tweet your success with hashtag #MomentMatters. Congratulations, winners!